
After a whole year worth of work its almost showtime, this is the place where I will have my art show in Mexico City. Its a gallery space run by the city, its a two story building in a park in Colonia Polanco, surrounded by fancy restaurants and the Gucci and the Vuitton shops. I have toiled and suffered, as only us artists can, and to make it extra sufferable I made all the paintings on wood panels and in a format impossible to ship, so that at every turn there would be an extra level of anxiety- will the work pass by the notoriusly scary mexican customs? Will it arrive at all? Now I reached a point where, I really should paint a couple more, but I cant. Im done. Is that Ok? Yet, I am still not done at all. There are so many things that could go wrong,so many things just hanging into thin air.

This is the bottom floor

and the top floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment